X1 Visa – China Student Visa Application Guide
Do you know about is X1 Visa and do you wish to Study in China? … On this page is the full guide on the Work and Study Student Visa program In china. Meanwhile, we still have more other guides on how to study abroad like the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, and many more. Get the full details today;
X1 Visa – China Student Visa Application Guide
China Student Visa, also known as the X visa, is a non-immigrant visa for international students who are looking to study in China. The China Student Visa is of two types;
- X1 visa: For long-term study having a duration greater than 180 days.
- X2 visa: For a short-term study that is less than 180 days.
The validity of both the X1 and X2 visas is 90 days from the date of issue. The default duration of the X1 visa is usually set at 000, and the actual duration is determined after the applicant has entered China. While the stay duration of the X1 visa does not exceed 180 days.
To get a China Student Visa, the applicant must find an organization that is well accredited for offering courses or internships to international students to obtain an admission notice or a JW201 or JW202 form.
China Student Visa
However, we feel that these are the necessary information you need as China is gradually re-opening its borders for international students.
- How to apply for China Student Visa
- Documents requirements for China Student Visa
- Processing time
- Information for X1 China student Visa holders
- Information for X2 China Student Visa holders
- Further notes
Documents & Requirements For China Student Visa
To get all you need Today, Do read the below details and ask a question if anyway you are confused also we have the contact page waiting for your request or suggestions.
- Submit your actual passport, issuance of visa will be in the passport.
- Passport should be valid for up to at least 12 months. Otherwise, it needs renewal.
- Passport should have at least 2 blank pages.
One Visa Application Form
- Fill out the application form on your computer, then, print a hard copy and sign it. The handwritten form will be not accepted.
- Fill in any section that doesn’t apply with N/A.
- Change or correction is not acceptable on the printed form. Check for errors and omissions before you print the form.
- Print and submit only the single-sided pages of the application, not back to back.
- Use a paper clip to hold the application, not a staple.
One recent passport-style photograph
- Color photo with full face, front view with a plain white background.
- Photo prints must be on regular quality paper.
- Photo must not be older than six months.
- Use the paper clip to affix a photo to the application form. Do not staple or glue.
JW201 or JW202 Form
- Original copy of the international student application form JW201 or JW202 and a quality photocopy with an official stamp on it.
- Send the original admission notice from the receiving Chinese university or school. The admission notice should have an official stamp on it.
Physical Examination Record
- You must have a complete physical examination record in the English language and submit it with your form.
The regular processing time for China Student Visa is 4 working days. Otherwise, you can make use of the express and rush services which are available with extra charges if you want to collect your visa earlier.
- Express service: 2-3 working days processing; US$ 20 extra charge.
- Rush service: 1 working day processing; US$ 30 extra charge.
Information For X1 China Student Visa Holders
The X1 student visa must register with the Public Safety Bureau [PSB] within 30 days of arrival in China to secure a valid resident permit as a replacement for the X1 visa. The validity of a temporary residence permit is about 5 years. Documents required include passport, admission notice, JW201 or JW202 form, Foreigner Physical Examination Record, registration of accommodation, and a white background passport.
Students can travel in and out of the China mainland freely as long as the Temporary Residence Permit is still valid.
Once the study in China ends, the X1 visa holder should visit the nearby Exit and Entry Admission to terminate the Temporal Residence Permit. Then request a 30-day tourist visa with zero entry to keep away from problems.
Information For X2 China Student Visa Holders
Students with an X2 visa will stay in China within the time interval indicated on the visa. They don’t need to apply for a Temporary Residence Permit. If there’s a need to extend the X2 visa duration, please refer to the local Exit and Entry Admission to handle this issue 30 days before the expiration date.
How To Gain Easy Online Approval
You should all know that there is a list of steps you need to Follow not just during the Application Process but still during information gathering for That Particular Application you wish to Register. Meanwhile, you will get the full details below:
Maintain Single Profile – Don’t make things hard for yourself by making your registration with multiple profiles which will have problems while trying to Verify or claim your Award
Instructions – Indeed, people don’t read instructions and it will be very bad of you not to read instructions before Applying for any online Application.
Legal and Correct details – If you are not sure of the details you are using please kindly verify before Adding them to your Application because once the Application is again Approval you can’t claim the Award
Enquirer – Do ask a question on some unclear part of your registration before you proceed with it.
Subscribers – Make it a point of Duty to Join the email subscribers to get daily updates about your Application
Follow up – make it a point of duty to follow up on your application from start to finish to gain Approval
Validation – Make your registration and with valid documents to enable easy approval
Recommendation – Make us of the document under recommendation from the Application form both format and size.
How To Apply For China Student X1 Visa
After obtaining the JW201 or JW202 and an admission letter from the organization accredited for offering courses or internships to international students. The next step is to fill and follow the options outlined below to apply;
- You may apply to the consular office of the Chinese embassies, consulates, or China Visa Application Centers [CVASC] in person.
- Or you can entrust someone else [friends, or relatives], a travel agency, or a visa agency to act on your behalf if you can’t come personally. Power of attorney is not required.
- Mailed applications are refused by most Chinese embassies or consulates, but are acceptable in many CVASCs.
- Appointment is not required by most embassies and consulates. But if you are required to apply for CVASC, you may need to make an online appointment via CVASC’s website.
- US students can now apply for the five-year X1 visa. Therefore, passports should have remaining validity of at least one year if applying for the 5-year X1 visa.
- Working on the X-type visa will not be permitted. They only allow part-time jobs and internships off-campus. You should contact your university after settling in China to see if any arrangements could be made.
- The applicant can obtain the JW201 or JW202 form through the university or institution you wish to enroll at for your study. JW201 form is for international students under the Chinese government scholarship. While the JW202 form is for self-sponsored international students.
Note: Just on the Application portal, you can follow up the registration on the go and make sure you follow the instruction in order to gain approval.