www.myotccard.com Login To Activate My OTC Network Card Online
To quickly Activate My OTC Network Card Online, cardholders are to visit My OTC Network Card login portal at www.myotccard.com. It is through the www.myotccard.com Login Page that you can easily access My OTC Network Card benefits.
Also, once you activate My OTC Network Card Online, You can get your full time-saving advantages. Your OTC cards can be used at over-the-counter products which you are acquiring.
Guide On How to use My OTC Card?
To use your OTC Card, take your card and your covered OTC item(s) to the checkout at any participating store or pharmacy or visit My OTC Network Login Portal at www.myotccard.com.
How To Check OTC Network Card Balance -www.myotccard.com
You can Check OTC Network Card Balance by
- Dialing 1‑888‑682‑2400 and sharing your OTC card number & plan member ID.
- Online by visiting www.otcmember.com using your login details
- Also by calling Member Services at 1‑800‑373‑3177.
Stores That Accept OTC Card
Here is the list of stores that accept OTC Card
- Duane Reade
- Rite Aid
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
In order to access www.myotccard.com Login and Activate My OTC Network Card Online, you need to follow the procedure below:
But have it in mind that activation of My OTC Network Card will apply for all OTC Network Card associated with that account and the activation of the new card makes all of your old cards deactivated. So if you have any old card, you should destroy those deactivated cards for safety purpose.
Requirements For Activating My OTC Card – www.myotccard.com
- OTC Network Card
- OTC Network Card Number
- A stable Internet network
- Pc, Android device or Laptop
www.myotccard.com Login To Activate My OTC Network Card
1. From your browser, visit the www.myotccard.com Login Page HERE
2. Upon visiting the homepage, you will see a field acquiring 19 digits card number available on your OTC card.
3. Now, choose from the language option e.g English / Español
4. Enter your 16 or 19 digits card number into the space provided and click on the “Go” button to proceed
5. Type in your nine digits member ID number and click on the continue button
6. Then, OTP (one-time-password) send to your registered phone number.
7. Now, Enter the OTP(one-time-password) After that, insert your CVV Code click on “Continue” and you will be notified immediately your OTC Card has been activated.
How To Activate OTC Card Through Phone Number
You can also Activate OTC Card Through Phone Number by calling 1‑888‑682‑2400. You will be asked to enter your OTC card details.
For further information, you can contact your Healthfirst OTC card customer service with the following number’s.
How To Replace Lost or Stolen OTC Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call Member Services and a replacement card will be mailed to you within 7-10 business days. Once you receive your new OTC card, follow the activation process above to activate your card by calling 1‑888‑682‑2400.
- Do not share your password, pin, username through SMS, Email, etc
- Do not share your password, pin, username to anyone or unknown phone calls.
- You cannot buy OTC items for family members or friends.
OTC Network Card APP Download
The OTC Network Mobile App is now available to all device and can be used to
- Check your card balance
- Choose a participating retailer
- Discover item eligibility by the scan of a barcode
OTC Customer Service Number / Address
To report a lost or stolen card, Member Services: 1‑800‑373‑3177 (TTY/TDD: 1‑800‑662‑1220), 24/7 from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
OTC Paper Claim Form
33 Irving Place, 11th Floor’
New York, NY 10003.
Attn: Member Services, OTC Card Claims.