Cool Windows 10 Tricks and Hidden Features You Should Know – Windows update
Windows update 10 to 11 | More Updates
What new? … Top Cool Windows 10 tricks & hidden features
Here is the list of the recent update on win10 …
Automatically lock your PC
How to enable the Dynamic lock feature on a PC
- Head to your PC settings and select Accounts
- Click on Sign-in options and scroll down
- Check and select the option Dynamic Lock
Free up storage through Storage Sense
- Go to settings and click on the System option
- Select storage option ‘here you will find all the drive-bin your PC’
- You can just click on the drive to get the specific details of what’s using up storage on your device. So that you can remove files that you don’t need e.g. Temporary files.
- Click on the Temporary files to delete the content and free up storage space on the device.
- Delete Temporary files that my apps aren’t using
- Delete files that have been in the recycle bin for over 30 days
Set up and Schedule Night light
- Head to the windows settings
- Select the System option then display
- Below the brightness adjustment line is the Night light check box
- Enable the night light check box and you will see the PC display changes
- Sunset to Sunrise
- Set Hours
Get Phone Notifications on Windows
- Missed call notifications
- Incoming message notifications
- Low battery Notifications
- App Notifications
Record Steps of a particular Task on windows
- Pause record
- Stop record
- Add comment
Sticky Notes with Insights
Use Emojis anywhere in windows
- Scroll down to Task-bar and right-click
- Move via the options and select the Show Touch keyboard button
Enable bash shell and use Linux Commands
- Go to windows settings and tap on windows update
- Select For developers option and unlike store Apps to developers mode options.
- Then, open the control panel and select Programs with programs & features
- Select Turn Windows features on or off and scroll the list
- Tick Windows subsystem for Linux (Beta)
- Finally, you OK everything and Restart the PC.
- Type “y” to continue
Some Handy Keyboard shortcuts
- Windows key + Part Sc – To save screenshots on your windows.
- Windows key + shift + S – To capture a particular region on the screen
- Snap windows with ease with the windows key + Left or Right Arrow keys.
- F2 to rename a folder
- Alt + F4 – To shutdown, restart, hibernate or sleep your Personal computers.
Windows 11 Upgrade
As Microsoft released Windows 11 on 24th June 2021, Windows 10, Windows 8 & 8.1, and Windows 7 users want to upgrade their system to Windows 11. Meanwhile, you will need to get all you need for the upgrade and there are the requirements You Need:
Minimum system requirements
Below is the list of requirements that you should have before upgrading to Windows 11 according to Microsoft. Do well to get all you Need Today.
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Storage||64 GB or larger storage device system system system system system system system system system|
|System firm system UEFI UEFI UEFI UEFI UEFI UEFI UEFI UEFI||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|TPM||Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0|
|Graphics card||DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x|
|Display||>9” with HD Resolution (720p)|
|Internet connection||Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home|
Certain features require specific hardware, see detailed system requirements.
Meanwhile, only Windows 11 is a free upgrade and everyone can upgrade from Windows 10 or other Windows to Windows 11 for free below. Bellow is the list ofguidese you will need to follow during this update:
- You need to set and simply navigate to the windows update & security option.
- This option is in Windows update Tab in your system.
- After that click on it and tap on check for Windows 11 update.
How to set up Cortana on Windows 10 PC
1) Click on the Start Menu button. It’s the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
2) Click All apps.
3) Click Cortana.
4) Click on the Cortana button. …
5) Click Use Cortana.
6) Click Yes if you want speech, inking, and typing personalization turned on.