Choosing An Email Address ≫ 【 Secure Tips You Need Note 】
Choosing An Email Address can be a little bit difficult if and only if you can differentiate between Free but secure email Servers and Encrypted email providers on the Go!
We, made it to Appear so easy and simple for you on Choosing An Email Address to understand what it is all about talking about the list of email service provider either:
Choosing An Email Address with ease
What more you need ?
Choosing An Email Address today just as most people make use of Google Account ≫ 【 AKA GMAIL 】;
- Top List of Encrypted Email Provider
- Secure Free Email servers
Emails are second to none in the business community. If you want to put up an email address on a business card, resume or professional document, you should ensure that it expresses professionalism and reliability.
If you’re struggling to pick an email address, this guide will break down your options and the rules you need to follow.
Choosing an Email Address Wisely
Before I go on, consider the permanency of your current address. How many years you think it will last before mail sent to it will no longer lead to you?
To maximize your contact reach, you should change your email address as infrequently as possible.
Old business cards and websites with your contact information might still be displaying your information, causing you to might miss out on valuable opportunities from old sources.
Consider durability as the most important aspect of a professional email address.
Style and Format
There’s a few ground rules to choosing a clear and memorable email address.
- No numbers. If you ever end up in a situation where you need to share your email address with someone but they can’t it write it down, they’re likely not going to remember any numbers.
- Can you repeat that? Some email addresses become too long or difficult to say. Try reading them out loud and choose an option with good flow.
- First name before the @. If it’s not available, try firstnamelastname@ or lastnamefirstname@. In the worst case, use a dot to separate the names or drop in your middle name
Gmail and Yahoo
Freely provided email addresses make up the majority of personal emails. They won’t look quite as professional as your own domain, but if you can’t afford the cost then it’s your second best option as a business email address.
Gmail is easily the best option out of any of the free services, as it’s unlikely that Google will halt their service anytime soon; in contrast to the possibility of Verizon closing Yahoo accounts ⇐⇑⇒.
In addition, Google accounts are more useful when using other services like Google Drive.
Just on ≫ 【Choosing An Email Address】
Using an email address given to you buy an internet service provider is a huge mistake. These accounts are tied to your internet plan, so if you ever want to change providers you’ll usually need to purchase an entire separate email hosting plan so you can keep receiving mail.
This is a huge breach of our principle of permanency, so you should try to avoid it.
If you can sustain it, then investing a personal domain name can be well worth it. If not, a Gmail account will provide the reliability you need. Take care of your account, and try to keep it for as long as you can!
Brief Steps on creating Gmail
Gone at the days where people keep paying Cybercafés to create a free email address like Gmail, Yahoo, Yandex, Lookout, Hotmail and many others.
Well you have the best and basic guide on the list below to create and start managing your email directly from your Mobile, Tablet or PC devices on the go;
Create Gmail in a Minute
How do I create a new email account?;
On to the above question, below is the best guide you need to follow:
- Go to the Google account Sign In Page.
- Click Create account.
- Enter your name.
- In the “Username” field, enter a username.
- Enter and confirm your password.
- Click Next. Optional: Add and verify a phone number for your account.
- Click Next. And You Are Done.
Create Yahoo mail in a Minute
Do Note That you Create a new account or use an existing email address from any email provider; you’ll just need to provide a password, date of birth, and a mobile number. ≫ 【 Go to the Sign up page Just as the below steps explains 】.
- For a free Yahoo email account, go to http://www.yahoo.com/ and click on the Mail icon.
- Click on Sign Up in the lower right corner.
- The fill out all of the fields on the form and then click “I Agree.”
Do you Get the Point Now ?
Create Yandex mail
In Creating Yandex mail which is a reliable email service provider, you can as well make your registration or sign up already existing email address like Gmail and others.
Do Follow the below steps:
Go to Yandex.Mail.
Select Create an Account.
In the First name text box, enter your first name.
In the Surname text box, enter your last name.
In the Enter a login text box, enter the user name you want to use.
The List of Secure Encrypted email providers
Now let’s take a look at seven of the most secure email services and see how they stack up.
- ProtonMail (Web, Android, iOS)
- Posteo (Web)
- Tutanota (Web, Android, iOS)
- Kolab Now (Web)
- Mailfence (Web)
- Mailbox.org (Web)
Why are you switching emails accounts? Let us know below.